AWB Shipping - Add/Edit AWB
The purpose of this page consists in allowing a user to create a new AWB shipment.
How to use this page
To use this page follow these steps:
- Enter the AWB, Date, Cargo Agent, Origin and Destination airport.
- Press the "Save" button.
- The system will now display an option to enter a new house for the master AWB that you just created.
- Enter the House AWB, choose the grower, consignee as required fields. Truck date, carrier and total kilos for the shipment can be also entered in this screen, but those fields are not required.
- Press the "Save" button. You will now be able to enter the details for the shipment.
Adding Items to a House AWB
To add items to a house AWB follow these steps:
- Choose the product. Please note that this product must exist in the system.
- Choose the ship to. Ship to must exist in the system as well. This field is optional.
- Choose the box type.
- Enter the bunches, units/bunch and unit cost (which is optional).
- Press the "Add" green button. The item will be added to the house.
- Add the next product and repeat.
If you need to specify the breakdown for a box simply click the "Specify Breakdown" link and proceed to add the product, units and cost for each item in the box.
To add comments simply click on the "Add Comments" link and enter the comments that will be associated to the box.
- AWB Shipping
- Add/Edit AWB
- Truck Shipping
- My Account