Inventory - Reconciliation
The purpose of this page consists in allowing you to effectively and efficiently reconcile the system’s inventory with the physical inventory that’s in the cooler.
How to use this page
In order to use this page you must follow the inventory reconcile process as described below:
- Press the “Reset Inventory” button. This will clear all of the previous scans on any inventory boxes.
- Scan the boxes under “Inventory” mode.
- You’ll notice that as each box is scanned the system will display a green checkmark under the “Scanned” column in the grid.
- Once you’re done with the physical scanning of the boxes you can filter the inventory with the “Scanned” set to “No” in order to identify the boxes that were not scanned.
- At this point you will need to determine what course of action is needed in order to reconcile the boxes that were not scanned.
- AWB Shipping
- Truck Shipping
- My Account